Looking to earn above SJIB rates?
Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd are looking to expand their ambitious team covering Scotland and the rest of the UK. We’re looking for an electrician.
Electrician jobs in Glasgow
If you’re looking to join a hard-working, dedicated team of electricians, we could be the team for you!
What we’re looking for :
- Strong attention to detail – proofread your application before sending it to us as precision is mandatory!
- Enthusiastic, dedicated people who work well alone and as part of a team
Why you should work for Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd:
- We’re growing faster than ever
- Employees are encouraged to express themselves
- Development opportunities within the company are available
- Private Healthcare
- Above SJIB rates for core hours, nightshift, overtime and travel time.
- Fully qualified 17th edition electrician
- Must be punctual and have good time keeping
- Must be prepared to work hard
- Must be able to read off of drawing and put plans into action
- Valid Driver’s Licence Required
Salary to be negotiated based on experience and ability.
If this is you, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
SJIB (Scottish Joint Industry Board) was set up to help improve and regulate relationships between employees and employers in the electrical contracting industry in Scotland.
The SJIB aims to provide benefits for anyone in involved in the industry while aiding the progress of industry. SJIB regulates and controls employment while promoting and aiding a higher level of skill and proficiency, health and safety competence, wages and welfare benefits.
SJIB set out clear guidelines surrounding all elements of work in the electrical contractor industry. They outline appropriate levels of pay for a number of different electrician roles, from in shop technicians to travelling labourers. As well as clear guidance regarding pay, they are also outline appropriate sick pay, holiday leave and travel allowance.
The board is passionate about improving the electrical contractor industry and promoting good relationships between employees and employers. By providing employees with a reasonable level of pay, employees become more satisfied and happy in their work, which promotes a positive work ethic. SJIB rates provide employees with a higher level of job satisfaction, improving morale and reducing the amount of sick days taken by staff. This is beneficial to all involved; the employee, employer and the client.
By improving work place relations, the electrical industry has been able to improve as employee’s competence and knowledge expands in the work place. At Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd, we support and hold these same values. We provide our employees with reasonable pay, following SJIB rates, as we are passionate about creating positive employee-employer relations.
Electrician jobs – Get in touch to find out more about our electrician jobs.