Are you in need of an LED lighting installer? Commercial and industrial businesses can save money and become more energy efficient with expert LED lighting installation from our team.
Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd offer a competitive and reliable LED Lighting installation service for both commercial and industrial premises. As a Glasgow based company we are able to provide our services across the United Kingdom. With a long list of satisfied customers from organisations in Scotland, England and Wales you can relay on our experienced LED lighting installer team.
Contact Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd about LED Lighting Installation
One of the main benefits of installing LED lighting is the amazing cost savings to be made. The table below outlines the major savings of options for energy and cost effective LED light bulbs.
|Features||Incandescent bulbs||CFL (Fluorescent) bulbs||LED bulbs|
|Watts per bulb||60||14||6|
|Life span of each bulb||1200 hours||10,000 hours||60,000 hours|
|Amount of electricity used in 60,000 hours||3,600 KWh||840 KWh||360 KWh|
|Cost of electricity @£0.12 for each KWh||£432||£100.80||£43.20|
|Number of bulbs required over 60,000 hours||50||6||1|
Why should I choose LED lighting?
1. LED Lighting is Energy Efficient
In recent years, people have recognised the imminent need to make their homes and businesses as energy efficient as possible. This means implementing recycling schedules, cutting down water wastage and having energy efficient lighting installed. An LED lighting installer will provide you with all the appropriate information, it will be easily comparable to an alternative, less efficient lighting method!
In this respect, a LED lighting Installation is the most reasonable choice to make when it comes to lighting choices and with Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd, you can rest assured that our fittings will be efficient and stress-free for you.
Due to how energy efficient LED lighting is, you will notice that your energy bills will be notably lower – LED lights offer an electrical efficiency that is several times better than incandescent lighting and more so than fluorescent lighting. An LED lighting installer from Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd can guarantee the fixture be quality and long lasting.
Power usage from this type of lighting is around a third less than typical office lighting, yet if offers no compromise on light. As the cost of this lighting has come down in price, it’s now a far more practical and optimal solution for businesses and often pays for itself within 18 months.
2. LED Lighting is Stylish
When it comes to choosing lighting, it can sometimes seem like a challenge to choose between practical and stylish but this isn’t a problem when it comes to LED lighting. Due to the compact nature of LED lights, there is a lot of room for flexibility when it comes to lighting designs . LED lights can offer effective lighting for offices as well as spotlights for show rooms. At Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd, an LED lighting installer can supply both!
LED lights offer a kind of flexibility that their fluorescent and incandescent counterparts simply cannot and this means more options for you. A LED lighting installer will provide all the information you need about new LED lighting options.
3. LED Lighting has Energy Star Approval
You can rely on LED lighting for your commercial or industrial premises as it has the prestigious Energy Star Approval that is only awarded to the very best of energy saving products.
- Reduces energy costs — uses at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, saving on operating expenses.
- Reduces maintenance costs — lasts 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. No bulb-replacements, no ladders, no ongoing disposal program.
- Reduces cooling costs — LEDs produce very little heat.
- Is guaranteed — comes with a minimum three-year warranty — far beyond the industry standard.
- Offers convenient features — available with dimming on some indoor models and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor models.
- Is durable — won’t break like a bulb.
To qualify for Energy Star certification, LED lighting products must pass a variety of tests to prove that the products will display the following characteristics:
- Brightness is equal to or greater than existing lighting technologies (incandescent or fluorescent) and light is well distributed over the area lit by the fixture.
- Light output remains constant over time, only decreasing towards the end of the rated lifetime (at least 35,000 hours or 12 years based on use of 8 hours per day).
- Excellent colour quality. The shade of white light appears clear and consistent over time.
- Efficiency is as good as or better than fluorescent lighting.
- Light comes on instantly when turned on.
- No flicker when dimmed.
- No off-state power draw. The fixture does not use power when it is turned off, with the exception of external controls, whose power should not exceed 0.5 watts in the off state.
Why Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd?
At Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd, we’re dedicated to providing an efficient, effective LED lighting installation service for our customers. This means you can rely on us to be timely and offer a service with minimal disruption to your business. We are based in Glasgow and serve Glasgow, the Central Belt and the West of Scotland. There is no job too big or small for us and we regularly receive positive reviews and testimonials from our loyal customers. A LED lighting installer from our team is well informed if you have any questions!
Whether you have an office which is haemorrhaging electricity or you’re simply looking to make some significant savings, an LED lighting installer from MES is the answer. We have installed LED lighting for a number of clients, large and small, including a number of a global car hire’s offices, and the main response is usually the same: the installation pays for itself through the reduced energy and electrical maintenance costs. Typically this cost can be underwritten between 6 to 18 months depending on your office, and after that, it’s pure savings for you or your business. An LED lighting installer is also available for small offices!
To calculate how much you could save simply by switching from a regular old-fashioned lighting system to LED lights, check out the calculator on our homepage – you won’t be disappointed!
Contact LED Lighting Installer Maclaren Electrical Services Ltd
If you’re looking for a LED lighting installation for your commercial or industrial premises, then contact us today.
We offer a free assessment for LED lighting for offices. There’s no obligation, but you just might find yourself saving significant costs in the long run.